Andrew earned his Bachelor of Architecture from Auburn University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. Since then, his passion has been historic preservation and bringing traditional architecture to modern design. He is a detail-oriented project manager, and natural leader who helps guide and direct multiple teams throughout ArchitectureWorks. One of his proudest achievements was helping to form a critical part of the team that restored Birmingham’s Cathedral of St. Paul. Andrew is a talented artist who enjoys drawing and sketching, with a focus on façade detail, light, and shadow. When he’s not working, he serves as both Elder and Deacon at Independent Presbyterian Church, and has been singing in the church’s choir and Camerata for more than 20 years.
- The Cathedral of St. Paul Family Life Center and Restoration
- Birmingham Southern College Fraternity Row and Lakeview Residence Halls
- Auburn University President’s House
- Pursell Farms Headquarters, FarmLinks Cottages and Cabins, and Hamilton Place
- Multiple Residential Projects
- Indian Springs School Dining Hall