Seeking a student pursuing a professional degree looking to gain exposure to a wide range of design experiences while developing professional skills. Primary responsibilities include model building, assisting in conceptual phase tasks, preparing presentation/design graphics, and providing general support to staff members.
- Enrollment in a NAAB-accredited collegiate program seeking a Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Exceptional graphic/rendering and hand drawing skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team under close supervision of tasks
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Basic AutoCAD or Autodesk Revit knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org